- Allows for external adjustment of hop up for glock 17/18 series. With good quality rubber, use 0.3 to 0.5g bb.
- We took the expertise and knowledge from the design and manufacture of the Mk23 TDC series, and applied this to the Glock G17 and 18. This gave numerous engineering challenges. After 18 months of testing and changes, development and feedback. We have a game changer.
- Remove slide, remove existing outer barrel assembly. Open hop unit barrel assembly, and remove the hop wheel.
- Re-assemble with a quality bucking, Flamingo or ML Autobot 50 series. ML Crazy jet barrels work exceptionally well in the setup.
- Insert an H-plate or Fang if required (ideally use for 0.4 and above)
- Rebuild, and when fitting the HAD outer assembly, ensure to nip up the lower securing grub screw. DO NOT OVER TIGHTEN.
- Once the inner/outer are replaced in the upper slide, add the grub screw to the TDC.
- Refit the upper to the lower, and check slide to TDC grub clearance.