Hadron Designs H-ARM V2 for MK23/SSX23 Socom NBB
You wanted more.. we listened.
Taking on feedback from users :-
Drop in hop arm replacement for the Mk23 and certain Glock based airsoft pistols with Hadron Airsoft Designs TDC outer.
For optimal use, we recommend the Hadron Airsoft Designs M-TDC with logic plate, however a single screw Hadron Airsoft Designs version would more than suffice.
- CNC machined aluminum
- Improved nub pattern using a more defined tried and tested Hadron Airsoft Designs “H Plate” profile.
- Improved patch deformation when used with latest buckings on the market.
- Improved plate length to optimize bucking deformation in nozzle entrance.
- Its gold.
- Its shiny.
Ensure to use a Hadron Airsoft Designs single, dual or triple "Logic" screw plate in the Hadron Airsoft Designs M-TDC frame.
- Open Hop assembly.
- Remove hop wheel and stock hop arm, or V1 H-Arm.
- Install chosen barrel and bucking.
- Close the Hop assembly.
- Install the H-Arm V2 into the hop assembly.
- Fit the M-TDC onto the hop unit, with your chosen plate inserted.
- Rebuild, and safely test with you chosen weight of BB