You need to drill a hole in the Upper of the AAP-01?
Use this tool to get the perfect hole position for installing the Stalker TDC Kit.
- Disassemble the upper rail (if u have any installed) by unscrewing the 2 screws.
- Remove all components from the AAP-01 upper as shown in the video below.
- Place the Stalker TDC Top rail tool and use the 2 stock rear sight screws to tighten the tool.
- Use a 2mm drill and use the hole in the circle to drill the hole in the AAP-01 upper.
- Remove the Stalker TDC top rail tool from the AAP-01
- Flip upper and drill the 2mm hole with a 4mm drill (Guide a bit to get a perfect hole in the middle).
- If u want, Use the same Stalker TDC top rail tool to drill a hole in your rail.
- Assemble the rail back on your AAP-01.
- Assemble your hopup and upper back together as shown in the video below.
- Your AAP-01 is ready for TDC adjustment with hex key from outside.
What's in the package?
- 1x Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene (ABS) plastic TDC Tool