AAP01 - TDC + Prowler Hop Plate
This kit removes all stock hopup parts and replaces them for a TDC hopup function on the stock AAP-01 hopup chamber.
This set contains a (ABS) printed TDC Hood with a grub screw and a special design pressure plate for your AAP-01 to adjust your hopup from the top with a hex key.
The vertically finished grub screw presses vertically on the included prowler hop plate and thus gives the best pressure point from Top Dead Center(TDC).
The CNC red aluminum Prowler nub on this hop plate has the same shape and finish as the well known purple prowler nub that we offer in the SRS Kraken series. This nub shape has received very good feedback, therefor we offer you the same shape for a perfect setup in your AAP-01.
What's in the package?
- 1x Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene (ABS) plastic AAP-01 TDC Hood
- 1x Flat bottom adjustment grub screw
- 1x CNC red aluminum prowler hop Plate
- Disassemble the hopup unit from the AAP-01 pistol.
- Disassemble all stock parts from the stock black hopup.
- Keep the 4 stock screws that hold the 2 hopup halves together.
- Put the parts that are not used in a zippy bag and store it.
- Install your barrel and bucking in the hopup and close the hopup.
- Tighten the bottom screws and the top right screw in the hopup evenly.
- Take the screw that's left and put it in the TDC hood hole next to the stalker logo.
- Hand tight the screw (without too much power), it will use the thread of the stock hopup unit.
Now you need to drill a hole in the Upper of the AAP-01
We have a TDC Stalker TDC placement tool if you are unsure where to drill the hole to align properly with the TDC.