Stalker Ghillie/Leaf Suit in color scheme 'DARK BROWN'. Which is a darker brown then the original Stalker Brown leaf suit. This suit works perfectly in forest environments where a darker brown as base layer is necessary. The colors adapt to the environment and create a 3d effect to cover your silhouette.
Key Features :
- Removeable and Adjustable Hood to act like a balaclava
- Elastic loops attached on the suit for natural vegetation.
- Webbing on the shoulder and arms for larger natural vegetation
- Perfect Design to work with chest rigs
- IRR treated
Weight : 1300-1350gramm(depending on size)
*Balaclava not included*
The Stalker Ghillie/Leaf suit is made from very lightweight military-grade materials, making it very robust but breathable, and is infrared retardant (IRR) to protect the wearer at night from opponents using night vision equipment.
The leaf suit is customizable and easy to craft to your liking, with various elastic loops and fabric cords to attach natural vegetation. With a new designed hood that has similarities to the Anorak style top layer. This way you have more headspace to move your head. This hood is also fully removal if you wish to just use a balaclava. Next to that you are able to adjust the hood to pull up the lower section, this way a balaclava is not necessary.
Hand crafted design with 3D patterns.
The sleeves have elongated cuffs to cover the back of the hands and an elasticated thumb loop to prevent sleeves from riding up when crawling.
The smock features a long tail that adds extra concealment but also allows it to be worn over back packs if required. Multiple access points/pockets give the use access under the suit so it may be worn over plate carriers and still access the wearer's equipment. The suit packs away into a compact bag, which is a part of the smock, allowing the suit to be easily carried around.
SIZING GUIDE :
The idea behind the leaf suit is that it's oversized to conceal the silhouette more and give enough freedom to move around.
Mainly the chest size is for reference to pick the size that will fit you the best. A size M has a chest width of 148CM, but we tested wearing it on a person that has 100CM chest perimeter it and he has plenty of freedom to move, but this suit will also fit people up to 105CM chest perimeter for example.
- We recommend for people up to 105CM chest perimeter and smaller than 180CM tall a size M.
- We recommend for people from 105 tot 112CM chest perimeter and smaller than 180CM tall a size L.
- We recommend for people from 112 tot 116CM chest perimeter and smaller than 180CM Tall a size XL.
- We recommend for people from 116 tot 122CM chest perimeter and smaller than 180CM Tall a size XXL.
The hip sizing is measure with the elastic part stretched out to an acceptable level(without over extending). You can adjust it to minimal with the attached cord.
Please check the size of your legs (inseam and outside) to find out what size you need to make sure it fits you for your length.